When the red aircraft symbol is not pointing in the correct direction on the map in DJI GO, that’s often a sign that the drone’s compass is being negatively affected by some type of nearby magnetic metal object (see more details here). If you’ve ruled out the possibility of magnetic interference, then it likely means the mobile device’s compass needs to be calibrated.
Calibrating the compass on an Apple mobile device
Follow these steps to calibrate the compass on an Apple mobile device:
1) Tap the Settings icon on the Home screen to open the iOS Settings.
2) Tap Privacy in the Settings menu.
3) Tap Location Services to enable it (if it’s disabled).
4) Scroll down to the bottom of the Location Services menu and tap System Services.
5) If the Compass Calibration service is disabled, tap it to enable it. If the Compass Calibration service is enabled, tap it to disable it and tap it again to re-enable it.